From the age of five I quickly developed a passion for Motocross, and now at 32 I can officially say I have been racing motocross for the majority of my life. I currently participate in Motocross and Arenacross throughout British Columbia and Washington State. Growing up on an acreage in Ontario gave me the unique opportunity to practice daily on my private track which began the development of skills I am still building upon today.
Living in beautiful British Columbia allows me to satisfy my love of outdoor sports. Whether it’s riding motocross, my sport bike, downhill mountain bike, BMX, snowmobile, or snowboard. I am always finding ways to enjoy North Vancouver and use these sports to compliment all aspect of my life. Despite the constraints of having a day job, I train regularly and ride as often as I can.
Currently I race Motocross and Arenacross in GP Pro AM, MX2 Intermediate, and BC Legends (+30 Expert). I am always looking for ways to help promote the sport. I definitely see the opportunity with social media to encourage other people to get out riding, and to generate brand recognition with the companies I support throughout the motocross community. I am a big believer in promoting those who support me, and am very active on all forms of social media. You can find me on Instagram (gobbo_35), Hookit.com, Facebook, & Twitter (Gobbocop). I am also very lucky to have a friend who is an outstanding photographer, and gets some incredible shots at all of the races and organized practice days.
So I’m looking to make 2015 another great year. I’m planning to improve upon my stature in the racing community and want to build more relationship within the industry. I’m currently seeking all Bike, parts, and/or travel expense support that will aide in my racing this year. As you know the costs are great in this sport, added to that is my plan to attend the Kamloops, Nanaimo, and Walton PRO national. Let’s discuss the potential of 2015.
2014 – Futurewest BC Championship: GP Pro AM 4th
2013 – Futurewest BC Championship: 250 Intermediate 6th
2013 – Futurewest BC Championship: Open Intermediate 7th
2013 – Futurewest Canadian Arenacross Championship: 250 Intermediate 6th, BC Legends 7th
1999 – Walton Raceway Grand National: Junior, 7th place
1993-1996 – Steel City riders: Shoolboy Champion
- Big Top Powersports
- Factory Connections
- Moto Concept Canada
- Jet Spa
- One Industries
- RK Excel
- DT1 Filters / Mika Metals
- EKS Brand Goggles
- Lucas Oil
- Virus Intl.
- Moto Concept
- Rhyno Power Supplements
- Mantis Untied
- SMS Audio
- Acerbis USA
- Continue to train, race and enjoy the sport I love!
- Qualify and earn pro points at the western rounds of the 2015 CMRC Canadian National Championship.
- Make a run at the FutureWest 2015 GP Pro Am Championship
- Make the 5000km trek to Walton Ontario for the Canadian Amateur National Championship.
- Hit more of the special one off race weekends in the North West. Washougal Oldtimers/125 dream race, PIR (Portland International Raceway), and Hannigan Raceway local events.
- Continue to train and improve upon the physical side of the sport
- Spend some time with videographers/photographers to produce online edits to promote my riding and those who support me.