Unlike anything else in the mountains, the all-new 509 Ether Bib Shell Pant defines multipurpose performance. Designed for long days in extreme environments, 509's most versatile bib pant ever features the waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable Sympatex® membrane for comfort in the harshest conditions. An insulated seat, built-in knee protection, venting, and waterproof zips are just a few of the features you’ll find. Snowmobiling, snowbiking, snowboarding, or skiing—this bib excels on any adventure.
509 ETHER BIB DETAILS
- Anatomically correct fit, generous cut with ample room for large thighs, knee braces, and protection
- Sympatex® construction with 45K/25K waterproof breathable material, 200D face for that balance of lightweight and durable.
- Reinforced 600D 100% Nylon Nail Head at hem and inseams for the unexpected hit on running boards, or crossing over into backcountry ski edges
- Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- Bib with organization pocket for full coverage, option to zip out and use belt loops
- Ether Connect system at Ether Jacket snow skirt, snaps to Bib for full suit protection
- YKK® waterproof zippers throughout
- 5Ride Insulated seat for dry and comfortable riding
- Full leg zips for easy on and off, even with boots on.
- Built in Knee protection - protects knees, and fabric against impact cuts
- Hand warmer, chest, and internal pockets for essentials
- Tether attachment
- Material: Sympatex®
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-insulated
- Riding: Backcountry