Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European test protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent safety labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
Helmet FitmentECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation.
Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components