The ZERO Series coil-over shocks are engineered to support the advanced rider in the harshest conditions. With FOX's proven High-Flow Piston and Velocity-sensitive Damping, your shock will instantly adapt to any sized obstacle and keep your ride plush. Adjustable Spring Preload allows you to easily adjust the ride height and control the roll and dive off your sled. The Genuine Kashima Coat provides an exceptionally supple feel that battles abrasion and reduces wear. FOX Ice Scraper Technology prevents snow and ice from damaging seals in the sub-zero conditions.
Note Front shocks sold in pairs.
- Spring Preload
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- 1.5" Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum
- FOX Ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined Spherical Bearings
- High-flow Velocity-sensitive Damping
- Fully Rebuildable and Revalveable